Getting to WhereCamp5280 tomorrow

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Getting to WhereCamp5280 tomorrow Peter Batty 8/13/09 8:53 AM
Hi all,

I was updating the location page at the same time as Ben was adding a
parking page! The main point of both changes was to say that parking
is a bit restrictive around DU, so you should allow a bit of extra
time for parking if you are driving. There's more info at

You can also consider taking the light rail - more info on the
location page. "Unregistration" (take a DIY name tag!) will be in the
northeast corner of Sturm Hall, we'll have coffee available from
8:30am and the first session will start at 9am. Look forward to seeing
you all then - any questions please let me know.