Cache recommendations

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Cache recommendations Dave 10/6/12 3:26 PM
I have just started caching more expensive sections of code in my app.  I was wondering if there are any best practice recommendations in this area.  Is it recommended to cache things like db or auth?  I had some weirdness when I attempted either.  Occasionally getting errors like db has no member named (table) or auth has no member ___

Caching objects to perform somewhat heavy-weight processes seem to be working reasonably well, but I have not been stressing it too much yet either.