Connecting To A Secure Database That Requires a Certificate

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Connecting To A Secure Database That Requires a Certificate Brandon Reynolds 10/8/12 1:24 PM
I am having trouble accomplishing this. I am new to this still and have never encountered a db that requires such a thing. How do i tell web2py to use this certificate that allows me to connect?
Re: Connecting To A Secure Database That Requires a Certificate Massimo Di Pierro 10/8/12 3:28 PM
Web2py does not support this. It must be handled outside web2py, for example using a ssh tunnel.
Can you tell us more about the setup and the database?

massimo