Moving to freedesktop.org

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Moving to freedesktop.org Kristian Høgsberg 10/29/10 10:13 AM
Hi all,

I finally got the project infrastructure set up on freedesktop.org and
we now have an official wayland web page at

  http://wayland.freedesktop.org

The web page has links to the new mailing list, the new official git
repo, irc, and a bit of documentation and, of course, a screenshot
section!  If you're still interested in the wayland project, please
sign up to the new mailing list here:

I can't move the old list over automatically and I don't think it's
nice to sign people up automatically anyway.

Quite a few things have happened since the last update, so I'm overdue
for a blog entry update on the project.  We're now running on all
upstream software, no personal branches necessary, we have an X11
compositor, we have a multi-pointer, input redirection aware DnD
protocol, we can set cursor images, we have a SHM buffer transport
mechanism.  We have fairly complete gtk+ and Qt ports, there's wayland
backend in the clutter project, we're using libxkbcommon for keyboard
layouts.  We have a logo!

I'll shut down the google group in a couple of weeks, see you on
freedesktop.org!

Kristian

Re: Moving to freedesktop.org Clurado cl 10/29/10 3:35 PM
Thanx very much , interesting news