Updates

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Updates Patrick Charlebois 3/24/12 3:10 PM
Until we get a better way to keep track of versions efficiently on the
website, I'll keep this opened here just to note when I update
something. If you find any issue with the scripts after I update them
please let me know, either on the google groups here or by email at
patr...@broadinstitute.org

March 24, 2012:

- Updated all scripts in the RC454 and VPhaser packages to better
handle the paths supplied by users. There was a possibility of bugs
before with some paths requiring to end with a /, and others that
could have problems if they did. Now all paths supplied in the config
will be treated as if they had no trailing /, wether they have one or
not, and I went through all scripts to ensure that this is how they're
used. If you have any further issue with paths let me know.

- Fixed various minor warning messages that did not actually affect
the scripts but could give the impression that something was going
wrong, and were just annoying really.
Re: Updates Patrick Charlebois 4/3/12 10:19 AM
April 3, 2012:

- Updated the configPath.pl script in both rc454 and v-phaser
packages, had a typo in there.