Problem with guibg=none

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Problem with guibg=none Israel Chauca F. 2/10/12 5:03 PM
Hi,

When I try to run the following command:

    hi MyHL guibg=none

I get the following error:

    E254: Cannot allocate color none

Am I alone with this? non-MacVim users don't seems to have any problem and the system (Lion) Vim doesn't give any error.

I found about this because a plugin uses something like that. Any pointers?

Cheers!
Israel

RE: Problem with guibg=none JohnBeckett 2/10/12 6:53 PM
Israel Chauca F. wrote:
> When I try to run the following command:
>
>     hi MyHL guibg=none
>
> I get the following error:
>
>     E254: Cannot allocate color none

It's "NONE" (not "none"). Try:

hi MyHL guibg=NONE

John

Re: Problem with guibg=none Israel Chauca F. 2/10/12 7:34 PM

On Feb 10, 2012, at 9:53 PM, John Beckett wrote:

> Israel Chauca F. wrote:
>> When I try to run the following command:
>>
>>    hi MyHL guibg=none
>>
>> I get the following error:
>>
>>    E254: Cannot allocate color none
>
> It's "NONE" (not "none"). Try:

That was the issue and the plugin author has fixed it.

Thanks!
Israel