Announcing the August 2014 Utah Python Meeting @ 7pm - NOTE THE TIME CHANGE

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Announcing the August 2014 Utah Python Meeting @ 7pm - NOTE THE TIME CHANGE Clint Savage 7/23/14 2:18 PM
The August 2014 Utah Python Meeting will be held August 14 @ 7pm.

The topic will be: 'THERE HERE! Django 1.7 Migrations' by Dustin Davis

The presentation willi cover the two commands you need to know to run migrations. We will go over the workflow of the new migration system as well as version control and squashing migration files. Lastly we will talk about how to upgrade from South migrations.

-- Where --

Needle.com
14864 S. Pony Express Road
Bluffdale, Utah 84065
Map: http://goo.gl/maps/EEhw9

-- When --

Thursday, August 14, 2014 @ 7pm

We are still looking for a food sponsor. If you are interested in providing something other than pizza, please contact me offline and we'll work out details.

If you'd like to present in September or October, please also contact me.

Cheers,

herlo