Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky?

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky? Jeff Shutt 7/17/12 6:58 AM
http://blog.typesafe.com/free-odersky-online-scala-course
Re: Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky? Michael Scott 7/17/12 7:57 AM
Thanks for the post, Jeff.  That's interesting.  I hope it's not over my head.

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 7:58:51 AM UTC-6, Jeff Shutt wrote:
http://blog.typesafe.com/free-odersky-online-scala-course
Re: Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky? Aaron A 7/17/12 8:30 AM
I did a week course at Stanford before Scala Days with him. He is an
amazing AMAZING teacher.

I'm totally signing up. :D

-Aaron
Re: Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky? Jason Wheeler 7/17/12 9:26 AM
Awesome! I signed up as well :)
Re: Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky? Erik 7/18/12 11:05 PM
Thanks Jeff! I'm in...
Re: Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky? Jeff Shutt 3/25/13 7:44 AM
The course is starting again today.
Re: Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky? JT Zemp 3/26/13 9:28 AM
I signed up for the class. Is anyone else taking it who would like to do a lite* study group.

* someone(s) to bounce questions/solutions off of

Re: Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky? Phil Borlin 3/26/13 10:51 AM
I took this class last time and am taking it again. My Scala code has improved a lot since last time and I wanted to try the homework again to see if I could code some more idiomatic and elegant solutions. That being said I would definitely be available to help anyone either in person or through email.

Thanks,
-Phil
Re: Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky? David Gates 3/26/13 4:47 PM
I'm available to help as well.  I'm not taking the course again, as it was pretty basic for me.