Is there anyone from our group at No Fluff Just Stuff?

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
Is there anyone from our group at No Fluff Just Stuff? Michael Scott 6/30/12 10:52 AM
I'm at No Fluff Just Stuff today and yesterday. I don't know our group very well, so I don't recognize anyone. If there is anyone here, reply back.  It would be fun to get to know the group.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Is there anyone from our group at No Fluff Just Stuff? Jason Wheeler 6/30/12 11:42 AM

Yeah I'm here.  Did you leave before the keynote yesterday? They called your name for a $100 gift card but u had to be there to win.

Re: Is there anyone from our group at No Fluff Just Stuff? Michael Scott 6/30/12 11:57 AM
That's what I heard. Lol. My coworkers texted me and let me know.
I'm going to the spring with groovy class right now.... I'll meet you at the drinks during the next break. Which class are you at now?
Re: Is there anyone from our group at No Fluff Just Stuff? Jason Wheeler 6/30/12 12:00 PM

Alright sounds good.  I am at the domain specific languages class.

Re: Is there anyone from our group at No Fluff Just Stuff? Erik 6/30/12 11:21 PM
Would like to hear an overview of Scala sessions and discussions there. Last year's information was dated and lacked thought leadership in my opinion.
Re: Is there anyone from our group at No Fluff Just Stuff? Jason Wheeler 6/30/12 11:41 PM
Actually there was no Scala-specific classes this year.  Venkat wasn't there so I think that may be part of the reason.  There were several Groovy classes and one Clojure class tho.
Re: Is there anyone from our group at No Fluff Just Stuff? Jeff Shutt 7/2/12 8:20 AM
I was there as well, although I didn't check this until now. :( But I did run into Jason and talk to him for a few minutes between sessions.