custom collection does not allow duplicate name

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
custom collection does not allow duplicate name Prashant Purkar 10/5/12 8:24 AM
Hi ,

   It seems custom collection name value is made unique from today.
   before i was able to create duplicate names on custom collection.

    Has anything changed?

Prashant
Re: [usergrid] custom collection does not allow duplicate name Tim Anglade 10/5/12 10:54 AM
Hi Prashant, yes, we found a bug recently where the unicity of a name was not correctly enforced on custom collections and deployed a fix for it. It’s always been our intent to have unique names that can be used to retrieve the object via url (/collection/name)

Cheers,
Tim

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Usergrid group. To post to this group, send email to user...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to usergrid+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/usergrid?hl=en

Learn more about Apigee Usergrid at http://apigee.com/about/products/usergrid

Fork Usergrid on GitHub: https://github.com/usergrid/stack