This topic has been hidden because it was flagged for abuse.

Re: [usergrid] Need some help for a newer developer Rod Simpson 10/10/12 6:49 AM
Bob,

It is great to hear that you have selected Usergrid for your project!  I would love to help you, but I will need a bit more information.  Do you have your code checked into a repo somewhere (like github) so I can take a look at it?  If not, can you send details such as line number, exception message, and any custom code you think would be helpful for us to try to diagnose the problem?

Feel free to send it directly to me (r...@apigee.com) if you would prefer not to post it to the group.

Thanks!

Rod

--
Rod Simpson
apigee

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Usergrid group. To post to this group, send email to user...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to usergrid+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/usergrid?hl=en

Learn more about Apigee Usergrid at http://apigee.com/about/products/usergrid

Fork Usergrid on GitHub: https://github.com/usergrid/stack