Problem when deleting all entities in a collection

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Problem when deleting all entities in a collection Rasmus Hansson 10/3/12 2:37 PM
This has worked fairly fine in the past although there seems to be a lag between the time I submit the delete query and the time the data has been removed. Today however, one of my collections is reporting a negative value.

-3

Re: Problem when deleting all entities in a collection Rod Simpson 10/11/12 3:13 PM
Rasmus,

Are you still having this issue?  We did a repair of the Cassandra nodes recently which may have corrected the problem.

Let me know if it is still a problem and I will have someone investigate.

Rod
Re: Problem when deleting all entities in a collection Rasmus Hansson 10/22/12 4:44 PM
Sorry for the late response. I switched out to a new app, but it seems things have been much more stable lately. Thank you Rod.

/Rasmus