Apigee App Services: elevated error rates on admin logins & password resets

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Apigee App Services: elevated error rates on admin logins & password resets Tim Anglade 10/1/12 3:36 PM
Hi guys,

just wanted to notify y’all that our monitoring has detected elevated error rates on admin logins & password resets right now (i.e. the form at https://accounts.apigee.com/accounts/sign_in). Apigee is investigating the issue and we will be posting more details on this thread as we make progress. Our apologies for the disturbance.

Cheers,
Tim
Re: Apigee App Services: elevated error rates on admin logins & password resets Todd Nine 10/1/12 3:46 PM
One of our cassandra nodes experienced a longer than normal compaction, causing read timeouts during authentication.  This has been resolved, sorry for the inconvenience.  Our operations team will be increasing our cluster size in the new few days to prevent this issue in the future.

Thanks,
Todd