not able to get access token and not able to sign-in to usergrid

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
not able to get access token and not able to sign-in to usergrid jyotiman 10/3/12 9:56 AM
Hi,

I am not able to sign-in to apigee usergrid.
org:nestdev

From our application when we are trying to get access token timout occurs frequently as its taking too much time.
When i try to do the same from browser its taking too much time.

response:
{"error":"h_timed_out","timestamp":1349283268022,"duration":0,"exception":"me.prettyprint.hector.api.exceptions.HTimedOutException","error_description":"TimedOutException()"}

Its blocking kindly have a look.

warm regards,
Jyotiman Prusty
Re: [usergrid] not able to get access token and not able to sign-in to usergrid Tim Anglade 10/3/12 10:11 AM
Hi there, we should be back to normal now.

We had a node down (probably due to a long-running repair operation we started last night) and had to tweak some JVM settings on the cluster to help things go back to normal. Should be all set now. Our apologies for the intermittent failures while we were attempting to improve the situation!

Cheers!
Tim

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Usergrid group. To post to this group, send email to user...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to usergrid+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/usergrid?hl=en

Learn more about Apigee Usergrid at http://apigee.com/about/products/usergrid

Fork Usergrid on GitHub: https://github.com/usergrid/stack

Re: [usergrid] not able to get access token and not able to sign-in to usergrid Rasmus Hansson 10/3/12 2:05 PM
Hello!

I am still experiencing a bit of latency today.

Cheers!
Re: [usergrid] not able to get access token and not able to sign-in to usergrid Tim Anglade 10/3/12 2:15 PM
Hi, I checked with the team and that’s apparently caused by our caches being cold. A lot of the data you usually fetch from App Services is cached in memory but because of the tweaks we done this morning, our caches were emptied and we currently have to go to disk for most queries. The situation will improve as our caches warm up…

Our apologies again for the disturbance!

Cheers,
Tim
Re: [usergrid] not able to get access token and not able to sign-in to usergrid Rasmus Hansson 10/3/12 2:43 PM
Looking much better already. Thanks guys!

/Rasmus