[JOB] Lead Media Partners Is Hiring

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
[JOB] Lead Media Partners Is Hiring Eric Wollesen 4/24/12 10:53 AM
Lead Media Partners is hiring!

Build great user functionality for our front end application.

Bring your:
• Solid or legendary abilities in Ruby, Rails
• Browser fu in Javascript, especially jQuery and backbone.js
• Feel for simplicity and eye for user experience details (no design work necessary)
• Strong standards-based view code in HTML, CSS / SASS (our designers will mark up)
• Behavior-driven development with Cucumber, RSpec (preferred)
• Curiosity and drive

We'll provide:
• A solid, growing company with a fun, team-based environment and a passion for technology
• Commitment to promoting skill set and career development
• Ongoing learning opportunities (inc. code reviews, conferences, pairing, and brown bag sessions)
• Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
• Quarterly bonus structure and great benefits

To apply, email your resume to tech...@leadmediapartners.com