sprints planning for summer

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
sprints planning for summer Michiel de Jong 5/11/12 9:20 AM
i tried to plan out what we should work on this summer, in two-week sprints.

https://github.com/unhosted/website/wiki/sprints

They're numbered backwards, and sprint 0 coincides with the end of
year two, and our Unhost'2012 unconference  in Prague, CZ (9
September). I think if we stick to this planning we'll have quite a
productive summer, and a well-balanced and positive end result. Let me
know if you see anything missing or superfluous on there. We just
finished sprint 9 today. Happy weekend everyone!

Cheers,
Michiel