International Standard Classification of Occupations

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
International Standard Classification of Occupations Alexander Dutton 8/1/11 3:52 PM
Hi all,

I've just spent a fun half hour¹ reading some of the SDMX stuff, and
came across the International Standard Classification of Occupations².

Has anyone SKOSified it? The structure looks fairly simple (codes
between one and four digits, with successive prefixes giving broader terms).

If so — or we can convince the International Labour Organization to do
so³ — it'd fit in nicely with the sdmx-(dimension|measure):occupation
stuff.

Not that I have a use for it yet, but still, it'd be cool :-D.

Yours,

Alex

¹ No, really. It was fun!
² http://www.ilo.org/public/english/bureau/stat/isco/isco08/index.htm