Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV

Showing 1-12 of 12 messages
Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV DRAGONMASTER 7/10/12 5:08 AM
Starting a winter build of a hexacopter, I am looking to lift payloads of 1KG+
Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV Dan 7/12/12 2:47 PM
hey i live in Nova Scotia   but I'm from Ottawa and your the nearest person to me. i also go to ottawa alot for work.    where did you get your Hexacopter?  do you  how did you find out about this hobby?
Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV DRAGONMASTER 7/12/12 5:08 PM
Heya,

I will be getting the unit thru diydrones, and that site is also a very good resource for drones aswell.

From: Dan <dan.b...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:47:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV

On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:08:39 AM UTC-3, DRAGONMASTER wrote:
Starting a winter build of a hexacopter, I am looking to lift payloads of 1KG+

Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV Stephen Vickers 9/25/12 9:08 AM
I'm interested. I'm going to the New York Makerfaire where there will be some multicopter demos and I'm hoping a find a beginners kit.
Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV DRAGONMASTER 9/25/12 4:18 PM
Getting the arducopter hex frame from DIY drones. Ordering it in 3 weeks.

Sorry for the late reply

Did not see a msg.

Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV Mark Aylward 11/4/13 9:21 AM
Hey what's up.  Starting my own project you still at it?

On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:08:39 AM UTC-4, DRAGONMASTER wrote:
Starting a winter build of a hexacopter, I am looking to lift payloads of 1KG+
Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV Raul Eduardo Diaz 3/12/14 11:29 AM
Hey Dragon master, can we talk or meet in person I am a fan of UAV's and like to know how is the project for the 1KG payload

El martes, 10 de julio de 2012 08:08:39 UTC-4, DRAGONMASTER escribió:
Starting a winter build of a hexacopter, I am looking to lift payloads of 1KG+
Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV Nicholas Newberry 8/19/14 11:27 AM
Hey all,

I'm in Ottawa, and have been flying my DIY Y6 from 3DR for a month or two now.

I've flown at Hogsback and Lynda Lane. Let me know where you guys like to fly, I'm always looking for good spots near downtown.

Nick

On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:08:39 AM UTC-4, DRAGONMASTER wrote:
Starting a winter build of a hexacopter, I am looking to lift payloads of 1KG+
Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV Tom in ON 8/19/14 10:07 PM
I am sorry, no longer in Ottawa.

Sent from my iPhone
Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV Mark Aylward 10/23/14 7:35 PM
Hi

I am in Saint-Lazare between Montreal and Ottawa.

I am about to power up my octo using APM Planner 2 and PixHawk from 3DR.

Shoot me a message if you interested to swap experiences.

Mark
Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV Ira Lamcja 2/6/15 12:54 PM
Hey,

I'm a reporter for Metro News looking to get in touch with hobbyists to talk drones? Can we chat?
Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV Mark Aylward 2/6/15 7:00 PM

Yeah sure

514-627-3691
Mark Aylward

Mark