Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Thanks TØny Hine 7/31/12 11:58 PM
When I was trying to decide what to say in this post I realised I would either say a few short words or ramble on definitely!

I've decided a "ramble" is the best approach so please bear with me.

 I have only just joined, and I am already amazed at the dedication and tremendous input from some people, and I suspect that I'm only seeing the "visible people" I suspect there are many more putting in just as much effort in a less public way.

 So I would just like to "thank you" all, visible and invisible, your efforts and dedication are appreciated.