alt-key in windows 7 not working.

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
alt-key in windows 7 not working. Matthew O'Connor 7/9/12 7:14 PM
I've installed TreeSheets on 2 Windows 7 boxes. When I press alt, the "f", "e", etc. are highlighted as I would expect, but pressing that key doesn't do anything.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Matthew
Re: alt-key in windows 7 not working. Wouter 7/11/12 5:26 PM
Sadly, it is, I've looked at it before, and I am not sure how to fix it.
I'll experiment some more for a next release.

Wouter

Re: alt-key in windows 7 not working. Matthew O'Connor 7/14/12 2:08 PM
That's very odd. Thanks for experimenting with it more.