mySociety release MapIt Global, an administrative boundaries web service for the world

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
mySociety release MapIt Global, an administrative boundaries web service for the world Myfanwy Nixon 7/5/12 8:37 AM
Hello everyone,

You may be interested to know about a new webservice API released by mySociety today - MapIt Global.

Here's the site:
 http://global.mapit.mysociety.org/

And here's a post about why we built it:
http://bit.ly/Pe22ZD

MapIt is one of a planned series of Components that will make it easier for people to build civic and democratic websites anywhere in the world.

Our director Tom has written a post about the overall Components plan, into which MapIt fits. As you can see we're really keen to build these Components collaboratively, and make it a real network of community
projects:
http://bit.ly/LToUqL

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

--
All the best,

Myf Nixon
Marketing and Communications Manager