Letter to Congress

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Letter to Congress Stef van Grieken 12/7/11 5:05 AM
Dear Transparency techs,

We received a request from Marietje Schaake (Member of the European Parliament). She requests organizations to support this letter on net neutrality and openness. If your'e interested you can co-sign.

Kind regards,

Stef

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marietje Schaake <marietje...@gmail.com>
Subject: Letter to Congress
Date: 7 december 2011 13:57:49 GMT+01:00
To: Marietje Schaake <marietje...@gmail.com>

 Hi!

Please see the link to a letter that I want to send to Members of the US House and Senate about #SOPA and #PIPA, please spread the word! I am looking for as many (European) organizations, businesses, and Members to join by the end of the workday in Europe (17:00) tomorrow December 8th.

Thanks so much,

Marietje