TI facelift and next big thing

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
TI facelift and next big thing Dario 11/10/11 11:41 PM
Heather and I played with the UI tonight and released a slightly improved version of TI, feedback welcome:
There is still a lot of work to do but the whole user logic start looking acceptable.

Next big thing: has anyone thought of building a plugin to import DOIs from a whole journal? (not a mega-one please)

Dario

Re: TI facelift and next big thing Heather Piwowar 11/10/11 11:50 PM
we could get the dois for journals in pubmed, no problem.  I worry the reports would be so large that they'd take a long time to run.  Were you thinking this would be something we'd expose on the main page?

Re: TI facelift and next big thing Dario 11/11/11 8:02 AM
I agree on the processing time and on the real estate this would take, but it would be nice to show at least the total impact for a journal issue.
It strikes me that we don't display a summary with aggregate metrics per collection