[bad] delicious new terms 6. Personal information will be sold in case of business transfer

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
[bad] delicious new terms 6. Personal information will be sold in case of business transfer Hugo Roy 6/20/12 10:06 AM
http://www.delicious.com/privacy
        Business Transfers.  AVOS may sell, transfer or otherwise share
        some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information,
        in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale
        of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.  We will provide you
        with notice of the transfer of your Personal Information to the
        new entity.
--
Hugo Roy
  French Coordinator, FSFE       chat: hu...@jabber.fsfe.org

Re: [bad] delicious new terms 6. Personal information will be sold in case of business transfer Michiel de Jong 6/20/12 10:48 AM
i've seen that clause somewhere else too, don't remember where, was it
twitter maybe? but it said if the company is sold, then the license to
your data is transferred to (only) the buying company.

Re: [bad] delicious new terms 6. Personal information will be sold in case of business transfer The Human Fish-Moth Spider 2/15/13 3:10 AM
Apparently TOSDR and/or others hit a nerve. Thoughts?