rideshare needed/offered from Seattle Fri, to Seattle Sun

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
rideshare needed/offered from Seattle Fri, to Seattle Sun Robin DeBates 7/19/12 9:12 PM
Hi All.

Nugget (golden retriever service dog) and I are seeking rideshare partners from Seattle to camp on Friday in time for an early-afternoon arrival. (I have a speaking event at 5 and need to check in at least by 3pm). Also back to Seattle on Sunday in time to get enough sleep so I can go to work Monday mid-day.

Alternatively if I don't find rides, I will rent a car and have room for two to three humans. Contributions for car rental and gas would be welcome.

Any takers?

Also, for your edification, attached is a photo of Nugget performing civil disobedience, being on the US government side of a fence. Yeah... she's that kind of dog.

Love,
Robin

Re: rideshare needed/offered from Seattle Fri, to Seattle Sun Sun Tunnels 8/2/12 3:42 PM
Hi Robin,

I'm going up Friday, this could work out. What time do you expect we'd have to leave to get there on time for your panel?

Louis
Re: [ToorCamp] Re: rideshare needed/offered from Seattle Fri, to Seattle Sun Kid Amiga 8/2/12 4:05 PM
I'm also looking for a ride from Seattle at this time (just one way).
Any chance I can tagalong?

-&y

Re: [ToorCamp] Re: rideshare needed/offered from Seattle Fri, to Seattle Sun Robin DeBates 8/2/12 6:20 PM
I got it wrong... talk is at 1500 = 3pm.
I will need to be there NOT LATER than 1pm.

I suggest we leave Seattle at 8am sharp.

Thus far, I am planning to rent a car with 4 seatbelts.--
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
Albert Einstein

Re: [ToorCamp] Re: rideshare needed/offered from Seattle Fri, to Seattle Sun Kid Amiga 8/2/12 7:18 PM
I'm good for that time.

-&y
Re: [ToorCamp] Re: rideshare needed/offered from Seattle Fri, to Seattle Sun Derek Gaw 8/2/12 9:21 PM
I'm thinking about heading out early Friday morning, returning Sunday afternoon, and I have a van that will fit a 5 (+dog) comfortably with gear. Let me know if any wants to come and split gas.

Re: [ToorCamp] Re: rideshare needed/offered from Seattle Fri, to Seattle Sun Sun Tunnels 8/7/12 12:26 PM
Hi Derek, do you still have room? I'd be into going with you. I'm bringing a guitar and camping stuff, probably won't take up too much room.

Louis
Re: [ToorCamp] Re: rideshare needed/offered from Seattle Fri, to Seattle Sun Derek Gaw 8/7/12 1:51 PM
Hi Louis,

Yup, I still have room. Right now the plan is to meet somewhere at first hill at 7:15am so that we can catch the 7:55am ferry across. If it's more convenient, you could also drop off your stuff the night before and meet us directly at the ferry. Let me know what'd work for you.

Best,
Derek

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Sun Tunnels <lou...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Derek, do you still have room? I'd be into going with you. I'm bringing a guitar and camping stuff, probably won't take up too much room.

Louis

www.derekgaw.com
Re: rideshare needed/offered from Seattle Fri, to Seattle Sun Amy Hong 8/7/12 5:40 PM
Throwing this out there --> I have room for one, maybe two people, or three if we all don't have too much stuff - I'm driving over either Wednesday night or sometime Thursday, depending on if/when my car gets full!

Amy