rental equipment no longer available

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
rental equipment no longer available Chad 7/1/09 8:11 PM
I read today that the rentals are now closed and I realized I never
made a reservation for one.  Is it too late for me, what are my
options?  I have my own mattress but I was probably going to get a
tent.
Re: ToorCamp rental equipment no longer available atheos 7/1/09 11:22 PM
Chad, which camp are you in? There are a few campers with extra tents so you may be able to ask around and figure something out if all else fails.
Re: ToorCamp Re: rental equipment no longer available Lokkju 7/2/09 2:03 AM
I have an extra 10'x10' or so that no one has requested yet...  find me in Not-a-Camp if nothing else works out.

Lokkju