auto refresh html?

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
auto refresh html? Joe McDonald 10/15/12 2:08 PM
I''m using tincr with file:/// on windows.  It sees css and javascript changes and refreshes the page, but it does not refresh the page for changes in the html file.  Is there a way to tell tincr to refresh the html page as well?

Also, it says that it reloads the js files when I save them, but the js doesn't appear to be executing (i'm just doing console.log("test");  Is there a way to cause the js to execute upon reload?

Re: auto refresh html? Ryan Ackley 10/15/12 2:22 PM
> I''m using tincr with file:/// on windows.  It sees css and javascript
> changes and refreshes the page, but it does not refresh the page for changes
> in the html file.  Is there a way to tell tincr to refresh the html page as
> well?

No but it's on my radar. Unfortunately, Chrome doesn't support a live
refresh of the html page but I could automatically refresh the page if
you change the html much like livereload does.

> Also, it says that it reloads the js files when I save them, but the js
> doesn't appear to be executing (i'm just doing console.log("test");  Is
> there a way to cause the js to execute upon reload?

For a live reload, I don't believe so. Again this is a limitation of Chrome.
Re: auto refresh html? aristidesfl 11/23/12 3:16 PM
+1
Re: auto refresh html? aristidesfl 5/23/13 8:51 AM
Just to confirm, tincr isn't supposed to support page reload on html changes? thanks
Re: auto refresh html? Ryan Ackley 5/23/13 5:34 PM
Actually this was added in tincr 2.0. It should support this

Re: auto refresh html? aristidesfl 5/24/13 7:33 AM
Then is isn't working for me…
Chrome stable on OS X
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Tincr for Chrome Devtools" group.