Frequently asked questions about chamois leather.

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Nigel Tomkins 10/12/11 4:42 PM
Hello, I'm the assistant manager of The Original Chamois Company, we produce genuine chamois leather in New Zealand.

We are here and ready to help our community and can offer advice online here.

To get started we have a FAQ (frequently asked questions) on our website here:
www.chamois.co.nz/faq

Please check it out and let us know if your have anything you'd like to add, or change.
We are listening.

I look forward to talking to you , Nigel.
Re: Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Paul MacDonald 4/1/13 6:13 PM
Hello NIgel,

How do I go about ordering a 6.0 sq.ft. Chamois for drying off cars and trucks? Is it available in a heavier grade such as 2.0 or 2.5 mil?

Paul MacDonald
unk...@googlegroups.com 4/1/13 6:35 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Nigel Tomkins 4/1/13 6:50 PM
Hi Paul.

We can do this.  If it is just the one , you can order two size 3.
I'll keep an eye out for your order, then send you one size 6.

Cheers Nigel
Assistant Manager
Original Chamois Company.
Re: Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Amit Dhillon 6/13/18 2:00 AM
Hello Nigel,

Please help with an update of the order 206572191035.

I received mail indicating following despatch details,

racking Number: 2018-06-04
Shipping Method: NZ Par Avion Air International

Regards,

Amit
Re: Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Nigel Tomkins 6/13/18 2:46 AM
Hi Amit, there was a short delay on your order, however it was shipped on the 4th of Jun.
15 working days expires on the 19th, it should have arrived by then.

Nigel

Nigel L Tomkins
Assistant Manager
The Original Chamois Company

Mobile: +64 21 384 389
Email: ni...@chamois.co.nz
Website: www.chamois.co.nz

PO Box 13113
Green Island   9052
New Zealand
Re: Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Amit Dhillon 6/13/18 3:56 AM
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Tracking Number: 2018-06-04 appears more of a date when it was shipped, the same is not recognised as a tracking number on NZ Par Avion Air International website. I assume it is a typographical error.

Could you please provide me the correct tracking number so that I can keep a track of the consignment.

Thank you,

Amit
Re: Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Nigel Tomkins 6/13/18 12:49 PM
No tracking details, that's the shipping date.

Nigel.
Re: Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Amit Dhillon 6/18/18 11:45 PM
Hello Nigel,

I have not received the ordered items todate against  order 206572191035.

Please confirm tracking number etc.

Regards,

Amit
Mobile : 0091 98101 10222