Frequently asked questions about chamois leather.

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Nigel Tomkins 10/12/11 4:42 PM
Hello, I'm the assistant manager of The Original Chamois Company, we produce genuine chamois leather in New Zealand.

We are here and ready to help our community and can offer advice online here.

To get started we have a FAQ (frequently asked questions) on our website here:
www.chamois.co.nz/faq

Please check it out and let us know if your have anything you'd like to add, or change.
We are listening.

I look forward to talking to you , Nigel.
Re: Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Paul MacDonald 4/1/13 6:13 PM
Hello NIgel,

How do I go about ordering a 6.0 sq.ft. Chamois for drying off cars and trucks? Is it available in a heavier grade such as 2.0 or 2.5 mil?

Paul MacDonald
unk...@googlegroups.com 4/1/13 6:35 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Frequently asked questions about chamois leather. Nigel Tomkins 4/1/13 6:50 PM
Hi Paul.

We can do this.  If it is just the one , you can order two size 3.
I'll keep an eye out for your order, then send you one size 6.

Cheers Nigel
Assistant Manager
Original Chamois Company.