How to run the client testNg testcases file

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
How to run the client testNg testcases file mega_india05 1/16/12 6:04 AM

We have developed an testNg test tool(UI) using struts framework.
part1:
-----
Currently the testNgtestcases are inside the src/testcases folder,
src - Source folders on buildPath.

we have an testSuite.xml for running the testcases, its working fine.
Example:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<suite name="Suite" parallel="true" thread-count="2">
 <test name="Service Name">
    <classes>
       <class name="testcases.TestNgTestCaseFile"/>
    </classes>
  </test>
</suite>

Part2: (HERE I NEED YOUR HELP)
-----
Now are planning to test the other projects testcases also,
FOr example, If am browing the other project testcases directory in my jsp
screen,
I dont know how to get the testcase path of the other project the
testSuite.xml.

help me please...

Thanks,
Meganathan.M