Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing

Showing 1-10 of 10 messages
Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing Pent 1/18/11 9:43 AM
Zoom is now in the public testing phase. It's a free-form widget
designer which I believe is unique on Android (and probably any OS
actually...)

It can be (down to the smallest detail) powered by Tasker but is also
intented to be useful standalone.

More info:

Website: http://zoom.dinglisch.net/
Forum: http://groups.google.com/group/zoomwd
Alpha/Beta
Download: http://zoom.dinglisch.net/beta.html

Pent
Re: Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing Wietse van Buitenen 1/18/11 11:31 AM
I am so excited, it is indeed something special
and will be a powerfull addition when used with Tasker

to bad the Click Action: Tasker Task is only a teaser for now, "Sorry!
- This action is not (yet) supported"
I hope this won't remain in teaser phase for too long as I'm really
looking forward to this one :)
Re: Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing Pent 1/18/11 11:48 AM
> to bad the Click Action: Tasker Task is only a teaser for now, "Sorry!
> - This action is not (yet) supported"
> I hope this won't remain in teaser phase for too long as I'm really
> looking forward to this one :)

You noticed the workaround though, right ? That'll be possible with
the next Tasker release (I tested it already).

Pent
Re: Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing Jaroslav Stekl 1/18/11 5:34 PM
Workaround? What workaround?
Re: Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing Wietse van Buitenen 1/18/11 11:43 PM
yup, looking forward to that one :)
Re: Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing Pent 1/19/11 12:25 AM
> Workaround? What workaround?

If you use Broadcast Click Tasker will pick it up, from next beta. I
might even have the task list
there anyway.

Pent
Re: Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing iphone2n1 1/19/11 5:45 AM
Aargh, just as I finally get my weather widget to work with Tasker and
Python. :-\  Oh well, I am sure I will come up with more ideas now
that this is available.
Re: Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing Sturge 2/15/11 11:57 AM
Hi
Got excited, clicked download and tried to install but got:
Parse Error - there is a problem parsing the package

X10 2.1
zoom-1.1.0a8.apk

let me know if you need more info.

Cheers
Re: Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing David 2/24/11 10:52 AM
Just made a weather widget with zoom.  It is pretty cool.
Re: Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing Pent 2/25/11 1:46 AM
> Got excited, clicked download and tried to install but got:
> Parse Error - there is a problem parsing the package
>
> X10 2.1
> zoom-1.1.0a8.apk

Sorry, missed this message.

You need 2.2.