week 44 IRC meeting doodle

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
week 44 IRC meeting doodle Lukas Kahwe Smith 11/2/11 3:06 PM
Aloha,

here is the doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/pn4r2x9xmrqd6ubn

didnt have enough topics, so i just picked a couple PR's that seemed to have had a fair bit of discussion and added "how to grow the reach of Symfony2 components?" in case people wanted to quickly brainstorm that topic.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org

Re: [symfony-devs] week 44 IRC meeting doodle beberlei 11/2/11 3:20 PM
I have a meeting at 17 that takes about 30 minutes. Can we diacuss ORMs as a later topic?

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 02.11.2011 um 23:06 schrieb Lukas Kahwe Smith <m...@pooteeweet.org>:

> --
> If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to security at symfony-project.com

Re: [symfony-devs] week 44 IRC meeting doodle William Durand 11/2/11 3:21 PM
+1

William

2011/11/2 Benjamin Eberlei <kon...@beberlei.de>

Re: [symfony-devs] week 44 IRC meeting doodle Lukas Kahwe Smith 11/3/11 11:31 AM

On Nov 2, 2011, at 23:06 , Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:

> Aloha,
>
> here is the doodle:
> http://www.doodle.com/pn4r2x9xmrqd6ubn
>
> didnt have enough topics, so i just picked a couple PR's that seemed to have had a fair bit of discussion and added "how to grow the reach of Symfony2 components?" in case people wanted to quickly brainstorm that topic.

here are the logs:
https://gist.github.com/1337068

next meeting is on the 17th

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org

Re: [symfony-devs] week 44 IRC meeting doodle Lukas Kahwe Smith 11/12/11 1:29 AM

btw .. please suggest meeting topics ..

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org

Re: [symfony-devs] week 44 IRC meeting doodle William Durand 11/12/11 3:27 AM
Hi,

What about discussing a old topic held on Twitter about the UserInterface `equals` method and the fact that Model classes could have the same method with a different signature ?

Cheers,
William

Le 12 nov. 2011 à 10:29, Lukas Kahwe Smith <m...@pooteeweet.org> a écrit :

> --
> If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to security at symfony-project.com

Re: [symfony-devs] week 44 IRC meeting doodle Miha Vrhovnik 11/12/11 5:24 AM
The discussion about improved flash messages became quite lengthy in PR [1][2] itself maybe it would be better to discuss it in IRC meeting

[1] - https://github.com/symfony/symfony/pull/2543
[2] - https://github.com/symfony/symfony/pull/2592

Regards,
Re: [symfony-devs] week 44 IRC meeting doodle Christophe COEVOET 11/12/11 5:33 AM
Le 12/11/2011 10:29, Lukas Kahwe Smith a �crit :

> btw .. please suggest meeting topics ..
>
> regards,
> Lukas Kahwe Smith
> m...@pooteeweet.org
Eventually adding again the topic about the Security configuration if
needed. I updated the PR according to the previous discussion. I'm not
sure if it needs further discussion or only Fabien's review for merge.

I would also add the topic about Config help:
https://github.com/symfony/symfony/pull/1099  From my point of view,
this PR is fine but Fabien never gave his mind about it.

And another point (maybe not needed for the meeting but need to be
highlighted here): there is a bunch of opened PRs fixing some issues. We
need a merging run to reduce the amount of pending PRs.

--
Christophe | Stof