Sunlight key is not valid

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Sunlight key is not valid Steve P 12/22/11 10:26 AM
While configuring the Sunlight Congressional Districts module in
Drupal 6, we get the following error with a key that has been
activated:
"Either the Sunlight key is not valid, or the Sunlight API is down."

Any clue why we are getting this error?

Thx

Re: [Sunlight Labs API] Sunlight key is not valid Eric Mill 1/3/12 8:42 AM
Sorry for the lack of response there, I think we were all in hibernation. Are you still having this issue? If so, feel free to email me off-list with your API key details, and I'll see what I can do to help.

-- Eric

Re: [Sunlight Labs API] Sunlight key is not valid James Turk 1/3/12 10:19 AM
I believe this is a known issue related to the Drupal module, please
send either Eric or myself your key off list and we can test that it
works.  If it is related to the Drupal module you'll need to direct
your feedback to the authors of that module.

-James