Anyway to make stashboard private?

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Anyway to make stashboard private? David Schwalm 7/23/12 7:20 AM
We are using stashboard for our enterprise systems and want to add our production systems.  However, we don't want the production systems status available to the general public.  Is there anyway to make it private or for our eyes only?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Anyway to make stashboard private? Kyle Conroy 7/23/12 9:09 AM
You can change the routes in app.yaml to require a Google Apps login.

- url: *
  script: path/to/script.py
  login: required

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 7:20 AM, David Schwalm <derr...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are using stashboard for our enterprise systems and want to add our production systems.  However, we don't want the production systems status available to the general public.  Is there anyway to make it private or for our eyes only?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Anyway to make stashboard private? Cristián Rojas 11/9/12 8:23 AM
It works, but it asks for Google OAuth credentials to everyone. I would like to apply the Principle of Least Privilege and deny access to everyone outside my list of authorized parties. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks in advanced.
Re: Anyway to make stashboard private? Kyle Conroy 11/13/12 10:36 AM

It's possible to do, as long as you have a small number of allowed users.

- url: *
  script: path/to/script.py
  login: admin

This will still show people the login screen, but only admins will now be able login / see the status page

Re: Anyway to make stashboard private? Cristián Rojas 11/15/12 8:47 AM
Thank you. Works like a charm :)