Example on how to use stashboard with nagios

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Example on how to use stashboard with nagios os2011 5/30/11 4:38 AM
Hi,

does anybody of you has some code examples on how to use statshboard (REST API) with nagios? Would be very helpful!

Thx in advance!

Olli
Re: Example on how to use stashboard with nagios Eddie 11/15/12 3:43 PM
Hi Olli,

did you figure out how to use it? thanks a lot in advance!

Eddie
Re: Example on how to use stashboard with nagios Kyle Conroy 11/15/12 4:02 PM

I'd be very interested in this as well. We haven't seen a Nagios integration yet.

Re: Example on how to use stashboard with nagios Eddie 11/15/12 4:24 PM
I know this is not the same but I find this hack and it seems to be a good deal. Just if anyone is also interested I share it here:

Best,

Eddie