ActiveMerchant Gestpay gateway (integrations) didn't work

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
ActiveMerchant Gestpay gateway (integrations) didn't work matteo folin 2/25/11 3:28 AM
I can't resolve this issue with ActiveMerchant Gestpay.

/my_extension/app/models/gateway/gestpay.rb:
class Gateway::Gestpay < Gateway
        preference :login, :string
        preference :password, :string

  def provider_class
    ActiveMerchant::Billing::Integrations::Gestpay
  end
end

I register the gateway in the activation of extension:
 # register of Gestpay Banca Sella Gateway
 Gateway::Gestpay.register

Then via admin interface I create the payment method.

But when I try a payment rails raise this error:
NoMethodError (undefined method `new' for
ActiveMerchant::Billing::Integrations::Gestpay:Module):

(test with bogus was OK.)
Re: [spree-user] ActiveMerchant Gestpay gateway (integrations) didn't work Brian Quinn 2/25/11 3:55 AM
There's a couple of issues with Gestpay setup as far as I can tell:

1) It's not feature complete in ActiveMerchant as the ActiveMerchant::Billing::Integrations::Gestpay is only a module, there has be an actual gateway class as well, which I don't see,

2) GestPay uses redirects (like PayPal) - so it can't be implemented within Spree like a standard gateway. Take a look at the spree_paypal_express extension  - you should be using BillingIntegration as your base class. See https://github.com/spree/spree_paypal_express

Hope that helps.

Brian Quinn

Re: ActiveMerchant Gestpay gateway (integrations) didn't work matteo folin 2/25/11 5:22 AM
Ok. Then first I'll study, test and use your paypal express extension
and then I'll come back to Gestpay.