Crazy Ivans?

Showing 1-20 of 20 messages
Crazy Ivans? BanjoZebra 9/4/12 5:12 PM
I saw on someone's badges list that 10 people have gotten the Crazy Ivan badge. I only know of 9 of them:
  • Ben
  • Derek
  • Flick
  • gwukelic
  • Hejman
  • LTH
  • Matt
  • rockgolf
  • sproutcm
Who is the other? I'm really curious.
Re: Crazy Ivans? RobPro 9/4/12 5:14 PM
SporcleAdmin.....?
Re: Crazy Ivans? BanjoZebra 9/4/12 5:15 PM
Oh yeah. *facepalm*

On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 7:14:22 PM UTC-5, RobPro wrote:
SporcleAdmin.....?
Re: Crazy Ivans? 3.1415926535 9/8/12 6:22 PM
It is definitely SporcleAdmin. I saw the badge on his/her profile.
Re: Crazy Ivans? druhutch 9/8/12 11:30 PM

On Saturday, September 8, 2012 9:22:34 PM UTC-4, 3.1415926535 wrote:
It is definitely SporcleAdmin. I saw the badge on his/her profile.

"his/her profile" -- I believe "SporcleAdmin" is an account that can be accessed by several people at the HQ. If it is actually just one individual, I think he or she should change the name to "SporcleBatman".
Re: Crazy Ivans? Derek Pharr 9/9/12 9:07 AM
Holy crap, SporcleBatman HAS to happen. Yes, there are a few admins, but only a couple of us have really made the quizzes for this account.

Derek Pharr, Vice President of Products

t: @dpharr

Sporcle, Inc., Seattle

Re: Crazy Ivans? BanjoZebra 9/9/12 9:58 AM
And for SporcleBatman's avatar:

view.php.png

Re: Crazy Ivans? BanjoZebra 9/9/12 10:00 AM

Oops. I don't think that picture showed up. Here:

Re: Crazy Ivans? mselby 9/9/12 10:14 AM
Love it. I have no idea what we're going to do with this, but...

http://www.sporcle.com/user/SporcleBatman

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM, BanjoZebra <banjo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oops. I don't think that picture showed up. Here:

Re: Crazy Ivans? Toby123 9/9/12 10:23 AM
wow, I'm the only one following sporcle batman! I feel special!
Re: Crazy Ivans? Geo1 9/9/12 11:07 AM

On Sunday, September 9, 2012 1:23:59 PM UTC-4, Toby123 wrote:
wow, I'm the only one following sporcle batman! I feel special!

I'm following SporcleBatman too! Now we can both feel half special.

Re: Crazy Ivans? citkeane 9/9/12 11:16 AM
Only Commissioner Spordon should have the ability to contact SporcleBatman.
Re: Crazy Ivans? needapausebutton 9/9/12 11:22 AM
If the BatSignal appears in your living room, then SporcleBatman is following YOU.
Re: Crazy Ivans? BanjoZebra 9/9/12 12:47 PM
I have two ideas for SporcleBatman. It could either be a special "movies" account, or some kind of collaboration account.
Re: Crazy Ivans? LTH 9/12/12 9:30 AM
How can I not follow an account called SporcleBatman?
Re: Crazy Ivans? Bazmerelda 9/12/12 3:17 PM
Matt, you should just use the SpocleBatman profile to friend as many Sporcle users as possible, then periodically challenge them all to Batman quizzes.

Also, I've always wondered, does Stabby the Narwhal have his own account? Or is he only allowed to be seen in times of trouble?
Re: Crazy Ivans? Hejman 9/13/12 7:53 AM
I think a giant shadow image of Stabby the Narwhal flashed on the clouds is how you call Sporcle Batman.  And then he shouts, "The Narwhal!  To the Sporcle Cave!"  And then Sporcle Robin joins him and they get in the Sporclemobile and radio Commissioner Ramme to see what the trouble is.

Getting back to the Crazy Ivans, it's worth pointing out that Sproutcm is one religion quiz away from a Quadruple Ivan and two religion quizzes and one gaming quiz away from the quintuple Ivan.  Crazy.
Re: Crazy Ivans? vikZ 10/10/12 2:34 PM
I'd just like to add that having SporcleBatman be the curator of justice was a really nice touch and it made my day!
Re: Crazy Ivans? druhutch 10/10/12 11:41 PM
SporcleBatman was always the curator for justice, vikZ. Now he just has the title under his name.
Re: Crazy Ivans? titanjmg 10/11/12 12:17 PM
I feel the appearance of a possible SporcleSpidey coming