firefox spdy/3 builds

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
firefox spdy/3 builds Patrick McManus 5/26/12 6:58 AM
fyi for folks doing spdy/3 that want to test interop, I checked in
spdy/3 support for firefox yesterday.

You can get a nightly (firefox 15) at http://nightly.mozilla.org/ . It
is disabled by default for the next 10 days or so until we start a
firefox 16 - then I'll turn it on by default assuming it all goes well
at first. If you want to turn it on to test with just set
network.http.spdy.enabled.v3 to true in about:config

Re: [spdy-dev] firefox spdy/3 builds leehark 5/27/12 6:54 PM

well done. i will checkout
在 2012-5-26 下午9:58,"Patrick McManus" <mcm...@ducksong.com>写道:

> fyi for folks doing spdy/3 that want to test interop, I checked in spdy/3 support for firefox yesterday.
>
> You can get a nightly (firefox 15) at http://nightly.mozilla.org/ . It is disabled by default for the next 10 days or so until we start a firefox 16 - then I'll turn it on by default assuming it all goes well at first. If you want to turn it on to test with just set  network.http.spdy.enabled.v3 to true in about:config

Re: [spdy-dev] firefox spdy/3 builds leehark 5/28/12 11:39 PM
What is the link of Source?

2012/5/26 Patrick McManus <mcm...@ducksong.com>

fyi for folks doing spdy/3 that want to test interop, I checked in spdy/3 support for firefox yesterday.

You can get a nightly (firefox 15) at http://nightly.mozilla.org/ . It is disabled by default for the next 10 days or so until we start a firefox 16 - then I'll turn it on by default assuming it all goes well at first. If you want to turn it on to test with just set  network.http.spdy.enabled.v3 to true in about:config

Re: [spdy-dev] firefox spdy/3 builds Patrick McManus 5/29/12 6:56 AM
On 5/29/2012 2:39 AM, Hark Lee wrote:
> What is the link of Source?

https://developer.mozilla.org/En/Simple_Firefox_build#Get_the_source

the http2^H^H^H^H^Hspdy bits are in /netwerk/protocol/http