News: The Typesafe Stack has been ported on to Heroku (PaaS)

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
News: The Typesafe Stack has been ported on to Heroku (PaaS) Mitch Wong Ho 10/4/11 12:52 AM
"We've been working with a team at Heroku to support the Typesafe Stack, including ScalaAkka, and Simple Build Tool on Heroku's Cedar platform. Today the service goes live."

Re: News: The Typesafe Stack has been ported on to Heroku (PaaS) Pavel Tcholakov 10/4/11 2:32 AM
Saw this earlier, excellent news! Big fan of Heroku although I haven't
done anything useful with it yet. I'd love to have a similar
virtualization stack for in-house deployments. I wonder if they'll
ever consider packaging and licensing it :-)

P.

Re: News: The Typesafe Stack has been ported on to Heroku (PaaS) Mitch Wong Ho 10/4/11 2:51 AM
Have you tried VMWare's Cloud Foundry PaaS?--
Regards,
Mitch
Tel: +27 (0)82 884 2802
Email: oreomitch[at]gmail[dot]com

Re: News: The Typesafe Stack has been ported on to Heroku (PaaS) Pavel Tcholakov 10/4/11 4:05 AM
I haven't, no, although I've seen the demos and we use vSphere
internally so it's a perfect fit. There are factors preventing me from
doing PaaS other than the tech ;-)

P.