Digital Watercolor based on Sketchup Model

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Digital Watercolor based on Sketchup Model snoopywang 6/24/09 3:50 AM
hey, folks. Photoshop is also cool although I use Piranesi more.
Here's one I create via Photoshop.

http://www.virtubrochure.com/?p=987
Re: Digital Watercolor based on Sketchup Model yegane 6/25/09 11:23 AM
dear snoopy , is there any layering system inside the piranesi?
Re: Digital Watercolor based on Sketchup Model snoopywang 6/25/09 4:08 PM
as far as I know, there's no layer system in Piranesi.
Re: Digital Watercolor based on Sketchup Model snoopywang 6/27/09 7:32 AM
I changed a little bit today, in order to get more close to vitage
watercolor.
Please check at:
http://www.virtubrochure.com/?p=987

Welcome to all comments.
Re: Digital Watercolor based on Sketchup Model snoopywang 6/27/09 6:11 PM
ok, let's continue to see how far photoshop can go~~

http://www.virtubrochure.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/shopping.jpg