Camera View Angle

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
Camera View Angle Ismaldo 9/17/09 10:27 AM
It's typical that I wouldn't find a use for something until I throw it
out, but I need to increase the field of view (like putting a wide-angle
lens on the camera) for some interior look-arounds.  I remember a thread
about this recently, but I've cleaned house since then.

What's the technique again?

Tony
--
Anthony R. Sanna
SACO Foods, Inc.

Re: None Camera View Angle Colin Holgate 9/17/09 10:37 AM

On Sep 17, 2009, at 1:27 PM, A Sanna wrote:

> What's the technique again?

While using the Zoom tool, hold down the shift key.

Re: Camera View Angle r 9/17/09 10:39 AM
@{Camera->Field_of_view}... type your desired FOV and press enter
Re: None Re: Camera View Angle Ismaldo 9/17/09 10:47 AM
>While using the Zoom tool, hold down the shift key.

THANKS.

Tony
--
Anthony R. Sanna
SACO Foods, Inc.

Re: None Re: Camera View Angle Ismaldo 9/17/09 3:40 PM
>@{Camera->Field_of_view}... type your desired FOV and press enter

Where do I find @{Camera->Field_of_view}?

Tony
--
Anthony R. Sanna
SACO Foods, Inc.

Re: None Re: Camera View Angle r 9/17/09 4:45 PM
On Sep 17, 5:40 pm, "A Sanna" <asa...@sacofoods.com> wrote:
> Where do I find @{Camera->Field_of_view}?

Thats just short hand notation for navigating a menu... Here is the
much more articulated version ;)

1. Open the "Camera Menu"
2. Choose "Field of View"
3. Type in the desired FOV (trust me, just type it!)
4. Press Enter.
Re: None Re: Camera View Angle Anssi 9/18/09 9:20 AM
Note that the FOV can be input using two methods:

"67 mm" makes a FOV roughly analogical to a 67 mm lens
"67 deg" makes a FOV with a vertical viewing angle of 67 degrees ( a
wideangle lens)

In SU the FOV is always measured vertically, which makes the setting
different from that of a 35 mm camera, where the FOV is measured
diagonally. I understand that this is because the SU window can be any
size and shape depending on your screen configuration.

Anssi