Add fields to products form

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
Add fields to products form Raúl 1/24/12 7:27 AM
Hi all,
Please, I need some help to improve the fantastic siwapp tool.
Do you know how to add new fields to product table/form?
Thanks in advance
Re: Add fields to products form jorisx 6/2/12 8:43 PM
Yes this would be a real nice option, just to have the option to an extra text field would be fine :)
Thanx J!
Re: Add fields to products form jorisx 6/3/12 12:44 PM
Or maybe just an extra field to the invoice? can that be easily done?

On Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:27:57 AM UTC-6, Raúl wrote:
Re: [siwapp-users] Re: Add fields to products form JoeZ 6/5/12 8:12 AM
I'm afraid that can not be done at the moment. I know it's fairly easy, but we just lack the time. feel free to post a patch at the dev group , though.

uh, oh.

Re: [siwapp-users] Re: Add fields to products form Pablo Fiumi 6/9/12 3:14 AM
Hi JoeZ, i'm a developer new in Siwapp's world (really glad to be part of this world) (came to the java's world, getting started with php), i'm trying to now better how Siwapp works, and this could help me a lot, could you explain me a little bit how to add a new field (be in product or customer, more interested on customer)? I'll be glad to colaborate with dev comunity of this proyect as long as i know better the application and you let me! :)
Re: [siwapp-users] Re: Add fields to products form Sergi Almacellas Abellana 6/10/12 2:19 AM
Hi Pablo,

Siwapp is based on the symfony framework, please refer to their docs[1] to understand the siwapp structure and how to develop new functionalities.

Attached you can find a patch where I have added some fields to customer. I wish it can help you ;)

If you whish to develop new functionalities on siwapp please read this thread:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/siwapp-dev/hFDLhbCPvbM

[1] http://www.symfony-project.org/doc/1_4/

Al 09/06/12 12:14, En/na Pablo Fiumi ha escrit:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/siwapp-users/-/EZGcHMzXahcJ.

Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com
se...@koolpi.com
Twitter: @pokoli_srk
Tel: 973 98 97 66
Mov: 690 95 92 95
Re: [siwapp-users] Re: Add fields to products form Pablo Fiumi 6/10/12 8:16 PM
Hi Sergi, first of all thank you very much for the code and your advice. I was working on it the whole day making an important progress. But now i'm really stuck. The story is the next one:

My plan:
1-Add 4 fields to Customer (originally 3): "Telephone"; "Invoicing Series" (select); "Shipping Company Name" (future select); "Comments" (added thanks you). [DONE]
2-Make a module for Shipping Companies.[not started yet, would appreciate a hand here if someone did something similar]
3-Load customer.InvoicingSeries when you are creating a new invoice and you select a customer that already exist (the customer data is showed automatically). If you don't select a customer, the Series should still be default one (setted throw user params) [My actual headache]

The step 3 is what i was trying to do all the day without success. I saw that in BaseCustomerFormFilter.class.php maybe I should use "series_id" instead of "invoicing_serie". But that doesn't solve the problem, I was looking deply all the js, but there are too complex for me (especially autocomplete.js). Maybe this is simplier than i think from your side, with experience in the system.

I guess is a really good implement to have a particular Series for each customer, that loads automatically when you create a new Invoice and select that customer.

Hope you could check this out and give me your opinnion/hand :)

I send you the comparison, but I use Windows, so Beyond Compare is the program i use to do comparisons, the result isn't a diff (but similar), I couldn't adapt, if you prefer I could make a folder structure just for the files involved.

Thank you in advance! :)

PD: Sorry by my not-very-good english.

Pablo.
Re: Add fields to products form Pablo Fiumi 6/11/12 10:22 AM
Sorry, dismiss last attached file, is wrong, I send you the folder structrue of the modified files only.

Regards.

Pablo.