CSS for CMS messages?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
CSS for CMS messages? Uncle Cheese 8/9/12 11:54 AM
Not sure what happened on the design of the feedback messaging in the CMS, e.g. after saving a page, but it looks like it was never done. You get a really crude black box with white type.

Does anyone have any CSS I can add to make them look more user friendly and consistent with the color palette of the CMS? Every time my users save, they think they've done something wrong.

Re: [silverstripe-dev] CSS for CMS messages? Ingo Schommer 8/9/12 1:01 PM
There's a draft about button designs somewhere discussed on the mailinglist
(and as a ticket in trac), which takes care of most notification aspects already
in a much nicer way. Don't have time to dig it up at the moment.
That's why we haven't spent more time styling the current notifications further.