Travis testing our pull requests

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Travis testing our pull requests Sam Minnée 8/27/12 9:30 PM
Hi everyone,

Over the last week or so I've been getting Travis running on our core code, based on the work of some very helpful GSOCer, and the results are looking good so far!

 * 4 different build environments are tested: 5.3 + MySQL, 5.3 + PostgreSQL, 5.3 + SQLite, 5.4 + MySQL

The main use case for this is pre-testing pull requests, although it is testing master & 3.0 once we merge back to them.  However, teamcity is still running as the primary CI server.

That said, the results are looking great, and my next task is to apply the set-up to silverstripe-cms!
Re: [silverstripe-dev] Travis testing our pull requests Sigurd Magnusson 8/27/12 10:38 PM
Sam could you explain to all the difference the offers to team city / why do we are using two systems?

Sigurd
Re: [silverstripe-dev] Travis testing our pull requests Sam Minnée 8/27/12 10:40 PM
The main use case is pre-testing pull requests.

----
Sam Minnée
Chief Executive Officer
SilverStripe Limited