Just launched our Kickstarter: Learn to Make HTML5 games - by playing them!

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
Just launched our Kickstarter: Learn to Make HTML5 games - by playing them! Ben Sand 9/19/12 6:10 PM
Re: [SiliconBeach] Just launched our Kickstarter: Learn to Make HTML5 games - by playing them! Rich 9/19/12 7:05 PM
Pledged! Good luck with it guys, looks interesting.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Ben Sand <b...@bensand.com> wrote:
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1211458364/brainworth-play-games-that-teach-you-to-make-games

> Forum rules
> 1) No lurkers! It is expected that you introduce yourself.
> 2) No jobs postings. You can use http://siliconbeachaustralia.org/jobs
>

> To post to this group, send email to
> silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
> silicon-beach-australia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/silicon-beach-australia?hl=en?hl=en
Re: [SiliconBeach] Just launched our Kickstarter: Learn to Make HTML5 games - by playing them! Ben Sand 9/19/12 8:16 PM
Thanks mate!
Re: [SiliconBeach] Just launched our Kickstarter: Learn to Make HTML5 games - by playing them! Tom Dawkins 9/19/12 8:54 PM
Congratulations on launching your fundraiser Ben! It looks really nice, great job. Good luck with it.

Tom

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Ben Sand <b...@bensand.com> wrote:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1211458364/brainworth-play-games-that-teach-you-to-make-games

silicon-beach-australia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at

Tom Dawkins
Co-Founder
StartSomeGood.com
@tomjd
www.about.me/tomjd
To organize a meeting: tungle.me/tomjd
"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision." - Faithless

Re: Just launched our Kickstarter: Learn to Make HTML5 games - by playing them! Jason Held 9/20/12 5:09 AM
Supported.  Go get em.
Re: [SiliconBeach] Re: Just launched our Kickstarter: Learn to Make HTML5 games - by playing them! Ben Sand 9/23/12 8:10 PM
We're still looking for Australian and US press. Please hook us up if you know anyone. Just hit $14k in four days - 75% of backing has come from referrals from a german article, we need local press!

Thanks for the support Tom. Your advice early this year was very helpful, hope to work with StartSomeGood in the future.

Thanks for the backing Jason and Farid :-)

On 20 September 2012 22:10, Farid Wardan <fa...@wardan.com> wrote:
Backed! Great initiative.

silicon-beach-australia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at

Re: [SiliconBeach] Re: Just launched our Kickstarter: Learn to Make HTML5 games - by playing them! Ben Sand 9/27/12 6:16 AM
Editing: Tom Dicker - http://8itemsorless.com

Lighting, Directing, Sound Recording and Filming - Hamilton Churton: hamilto...@gmail.com

Backing music was sourced by Tom from a rights management service that you pay a small fee for.

Script was a collaboration.

and makeup was done gratis by the awesome sales assistants at Priceline central!

On 26 September 2012 23:11, nvrau <in...@brianreaves.com> wrote:
Whom did you use to create your Kick Starter video?