Functional Programming Principles in Scala with Martin Odersky

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Functional Programming Principles in Scala with Martin Odersky Alex 8/22/12 2:23 PM
Functional Programming Principles in Scala with Martin Odersky: https://www.coursera.org/course/progfun

Übrigens: das Buch SICP (Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs), das in »suggested readings« erwähnt wird, gibt es auch als eBook und es gibt auch die Vorträge als Videos. Sehr empfehlenswert: http://sicpebook.wordpress.com/

Have fun,
Alex

BTW Should we stick to English in the Google group or is it fine for everyone to use either German or English?
Re: [scala-vienna] Functional Programming Principles in Scala with Martin Odersky Michal Bigos 8/22/12 10:56 PM
We can use either German or English. I've used English basically because every stranger can understand, so it's more clear also for outsiders to see what's happening here.

'(")'~