Logo Content

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Logo Content Michal Bigos 9/23/12 7:59 AM
If anybody has an idea about group logo please, post there. All ideas are welcome :)

Cheers, Michal.
Re: Logo Content Michal Bigos 9/23/12 8:02 AM
Personally I think that we can set criteria on 2nd meetup and afterwards choose from proposals.

These are mine, some symbol of Vienna, like Stephans Dom or Prater mixed with Scala logo all pretty scarlet of course :)

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 4:59:23 PM UTC+2, Michal Bigos wrote:
If anybody has an idea about group logo please, post there. All ideas are welcome :)

Cheers, Michal.
Re: Logo Content Peter Kofler 9/24/12 12:47 AM
>These are mine, some symbol of Vienna, like Stephans Dom or Prater mixed with Scala logo all pretty scarlet of course :)

sure. The outline of the Stephansdom in the background with the Scala in front is most likely a good choice. Also think that it has to be available in a small size for Twitter avatar etc. Maybe also think about lambda on the logo as Scala is pretty linked to functional programming on JVM.