Scala Jobs Boards Created

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Scala Jobs Boards Created Michael Slinn 3/26/12 1:54 PM
I created two Scala discussion boards: Job seekers and Jobs available. This is for individuals seeking Scala programming work on their own behalf and hiring managers only. Third parties will be hunted down and tortured before being dumped in the river with cement overshoes.

Mike
Re: Scala Jobs Boards Created Mateo Barraza 3/26/12 5:27 PM
Bah!  no water-boarding?

Re: Scala Jobs Boards Created Michael Slinn 3/26/12 7:45 PM
OK, if you insist, we'll also institute water-boarding and the rack. ;)

Mike

Re: Scala Jobs Boards Created vpatryshev 3/26/12 10:09 PM
As long as it is pure functional...

Thanks,
-Vlad

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Mike Slinn <msl...@mslinn.com> wrote:
OK, if you insist, we'll also institute water-boarding and the rack. ;)

Mike

Re: Scala Jobs Boards Created Michael Slinn 3/26/12 10:44 PM
The mapping function would convert torquing moment into incremental
lengthening of the spine and joints of the arms and legs. It would not
be pure, however, because the subject would be changed and so the
function would not be idempotent.

... bwahahaha!

Mike