||8/16/13 2:32 AM
|Good news everyone!
Now with Tetris included :) Simply run tetris in jscala sbt shell and play some Tetris in your browser!
- Variable definitions, basic unary and binary operations
- Named and anonymous functions
- if, while, for..in and for statements
- Scala if as an expression (e.g. val a = if (true) 1 else 2)
- Basic Browser objects (window, history, location etc)
- Basic HTML DOM objects (Document, Element, Attribute, Node, NodeList etc)
- Values and function call injections from your Scala code
- Pretty printing and compression using YUI compressor
- Traits support
- Web frameworks support: Play, Lift
- Added switch and try/catch/finally support.
- Added Scala values injections via inject/JsLazy.
- Basic Class defs support.
- Added if/match as expressions support in var/val definitions
- JsDynamic class for dynamic stuff (e.g. val $ = new JsDynamic; $("#id").val())
- Bug fixes