How do you install f2py in Ubuntu 12.04 with libgfortran2.7such that sage will be able to use it?

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
How do you install f2py in Ubuntu 12.04 with libgfortran2.7such that sage will be able to use it? Brenton 10/6/12 6:59 PM
I've recently tried the %fortran command in Sage, and it failed, I tried to install f2py via the tarball and running setup.py it seemed to have worked but then Sage gave me this error:

error: f2py target file
'/tmp/tmpoIjfQK/src.linux-i686-2.7/fortran_module_2module.c' not
generated

Traceback (click to the left of this block for traceback)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'fortran_module_2.so'

When I typed in, '%fortran.'

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!