Please confirm that you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell...

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Please confirm that you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell... Fredrik Safstrom 10/5/12 6:08 PM
Howdy...

Please confirm you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell by
sending me an E-mail, fredrik at alamorobotics.com.
I have a piece I need to cut in Acrylic for Lee High School, so I'll be
showing you how to take a drawing and create toolpaths etc.

I'll E-mail you back with the address and directions.
Hope to see you tomorrow...

/Fredrik
Re: [10BitWorks] Please confirm that you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell... kc 10/5/12 6:52 PM
Just concerned about the time...? Needs to be between noon-ish and dusk-ish...

Otherwise, want to come see...!

kc
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Re: [10BitWorks] Please confirm that you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell... Fredrik Safstrom 10/5/12 7:46 PM
If you can make it around noon, I'll still be there... ;-)

/Fredrik
Re: [XCSSA] [10BitWorks] Please confirm that you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell... Craig 10/5/12 7:55 PM
On 10/5/12, kc.ko...@gmail.com <kc.ko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just concerned about the time...? Needs to be between
> noon-ish and dusk-ish...
^^^^^^^^^
Pretty wide time frame if it's a typo. (e.g. moon-ish and dusk vs
noon-ish and dusk)
Craig

> Otherwise, want to come see...!
CNC -- see no comment -- didn't seem wise at the moment, may need to refine
definition after tomorrow. :D
Don't forget to RSVP at the correct email...
#> On Fri, 05 Oct 2012 20:08:46 Fredrik wrote:
#> Please confirm you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell by
#> sending me an E-mail, fredrik at alamorobotics.com.

> kc
Re: [XCSSA] [10BitWorks] Please confirm that you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell... kc 10/5/12 8:50 PM
Craig...

I have about zero idea what you just said...

Fredrik...

what time did you originally announce?

kc--
kc
KF5QVL

- When dealing with the dishonest, BE dishonest. Honestly, this is the best policy.